The club holds regular training runs for senior members, for more details on the time and locations of these runs have a look at the Senior Training Overview.
During the current pandemic, those attending training must fill in the Track and Trace contact form here
Tuesday Night Training Routes
The list of the most popular Tuesday night routes is available here.
Tuesday and Thursday Training Session Calendar
Club Message Board
Senior members of the club can join our club message board in order to be kept up to date with the latest news and to enter championship events. You can sign in or request to join the message board here.
Senior Club Championships and Target Races
All senior members can participate in the club summer and winter championships, details of these will be posted on the club message board. The championships will normally include the main target races that the club aims for each year, you can read more about our target races here.
For summer 2021, Club Captain Ritchie has put together a list of races that a few of us will be targeting, click -> Summer Events (pdf) or Summer Events (excel workbook)
Seniors Code of Conduct
Cambuslang Harriers expects their club members, officers and volunteers to always act responsibly and set an example to younger members. Cambuslang Harriers is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all its members. The club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect and understanding for the safety and welfare of others. Therefore, members are encouraged to be open at all times and to share any concerns or complaints that they may have about any aspect of the club with the club Welfare Officer.
All members must respect the rights, dignity and worth of all participants regardless of gender, ability, cultural background or religion. In addition members should:
- Keep to agreed timings for training and competitions or inform their coach or team manager if they are going to be late.
- Anticipate their own needs, be organised and on time.
- Wear suitable kit as agreed with the coaches:– T-shirt and suitable training shoes in the summer, running tights, and gloves during the winter months.
- Reflective bibs should be worn when training at night.
- Never engage in any illegal or irresponsible behaviour.
- Thank those who help them participate in athletics.
- Challenge anyone whose behaviour falls below the expected standards of ‘Athletics Welfare’.
- Speak out immediately if anything makes them concerned or uncomfortable (inform the Club Welfare Officer) or if a club mate has suffered from misconduct by someone else.
- Pay any fees for training or events promptly.
The contact details for the Club Welfare Officer can be found on the Contacts page.
All Content Copyright © 2007-2023, Cambuslang Harriers I Site design by No Lesser Panda