Explore our archive of old news articles, click on one of the years below to see all the articles from that year.
Cambuslang Harriers, since its formation in 1948, has become one of the premier cross country and road running clubs across all age groups in Scotland. We also have a very talented girls and ladies group who now regularly win major team honours.
A good turn out this morning for the local schools cross country races organised by Ronhill Cambuslang Harriers, particularly the P6/7. A big thank you to the athletes volunteers, parents and schools, full results on the website.
1. Emily Watson, Westcoats 7:00
2. Eilidh Kennedy, James Ayton 7:08
3. Rhiannon Morris, Hallside 7:14
1. Euan McLew, Westcoats 5:55
2. Francis MacPhee, St Columbkilles 6:16
3. Sean Friel, St Columbkilles 6:27
1. Chloe Burton, Cathkin 7:45
2. Brooke Silva, Mearn Castle 7:47
Lauren McEwan, Trinity 7:50
1. Aaron Lonie, Stonelaw 7:06
2. Keir Crawford, Cathkin 7:08
3. Max Monteith, Stonelaw 7:34
1. Lewis Tracey, Trinity 6:35
2. James Duffy, Trinity 7:25
Join Cambuslang Harriers
Interested in joining one of Scotland's premier road and cross country running clubs as a member or a volunteer? We cater for runners of all abilities and offer regular training sessions based from our clubhouse in Cambuslang, we also have regular training on the track at the John Wright Sport Centre in East Kilbride, why not come along and join us?
All Content Copyright © 2007-2023, Cambuslang Harriers I Site design by No Lesser Panda